Friday, January 18, 2013

Finding Kayla

Hello all, I have spent the last hour trying to set up this blog!!! I was about to just give up.  Let me fill you in about me in case you don't know me.  I am a 30 year old SAHM, with a 3 year old son who we will just call RO, and his amazing father would be my DILF (I mean BF).  Almost 6 years ago I was single partying it up, not looking for Mr Right but instead Mr Right NOW, well me and Mr Right have been together for 6 years this March and the rest is history.  Except for the fact that before I met him I was in the process of finding myself.  I had lost I would say about 30lbs and lots of inches in about 3 months fast forward 6 years and well I am trying to do it again only this time I need to shed 60lbs all while trying to find me. I know who I am as a person and a mom but I want to become the me I loved.  Not the me who hates clothes and only wants to buy shoes.

Ok so fast forward to now...I am on my weight loss journey while staying home, in the last year I have lost 20 lbs would be more if I wouldn't have given up a million and one times.  I have made a list of goals for 2013 and I plan to see them through, I want to be at my 1st goal weight of 165 by my 31st birthday April 2nd and my ultimate goal of 155 by RO's 4th birthday August 21st.  I have been working out and counting calories since the 1st of January and haven't missed a day yet.  I have been doing the couch 2 5k program in hopes of running a complete 5k at the end of the program and I have also been doing Ripped in 30 which is a Julian Michaels DVD on my non running days.  I use my Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch to track my calories burnt and then I added them in My Fitness Pal which I also use to track my daily food calories.

I hope you will stayed tuned and help encourage me on my journey of Finding Kayla!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment